Death House

    My favourite horror trope has always been a haunted house. Particularly, a young couple gets an excellent deal (or inherits) a country estate full of dark secrets. They unwittingly unleash an ancient evil and suffer a horrible fate. So when I saw that Raven and Drake Publishing had a death house book coming, I was excited to read it.

    The stories in this collection do not disappoint. They vary widely in length from microfiction to full-length short stories. This variety kept me guessing about how long each story was going to be and added an air of mystery.

    I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys haunted houses and general horror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monthly Microfiction - December 2021 - Billy's Special Blanket

Monthly Microfiction: Under the Ice

Review: It Calls from the Veil by Eerie River